We are closed on the following dates for the Good Friday and Easter Monday Bank Holidays:
- Good Friday, 15th April – Closed
- Easter Monday, 18th April – Closed
If you require medical assistance on these dates, please visit NHS 111 online, call NHS 111 or in the event of an emergency, call 999.
Preston Park Surgery will be closed this bank holiday weekend. The NHS remains busy across all areas, especially in A&E. There are rising cases of Covid across all services and their remaining colleagues are working extra hard to provide the best possible care for all patients.
Over the Bank Holiday weekend, the NHS is asking the public to help us help you if you need help and support.
- Use the right services for your needs at the right time – pharmacies and NHS 111 are the best place to start, providing expert help and advice
- You can contact NHS 111 24 hours a day by dialling 111 or going online to www.111.nhs.uk 24 hours a day. They can advise, support and direct you to the most appropriate service
- Please only go to A&E or Emergency Departments if it is a life-saving emergency
- Be patient and kind to our staff – they are trying to keep people safe
- Brighton Station Medical Practice Walk in service will be open 08:00-20:00 every day
If you need mental health support over the Bank Holiday, the Sussex Mental Health line offers crisis care for people in urgent need of help with their mental health. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 0309 500.
See more about the services open this weekend, including the pharmacies open over the weekend: Know your services – Sussex Health & Care Partnership.